Prosper Technologies, an innovative technology company with an environmental mission is looking for an Executive Assistant to join its team. The ideal candidate will be energetic, dedicated, well-polished, savvy, amicable with an ambitious nature and have the ability to:
- Manage calendar; schedule meetings, conference calls, video conferences for the CEO,
- Liaise with internal depts. and be able to professionally represent the company to outside organizations,
- Screen incoming mail, requests, calls, etc,
- Communicate effectively and clearly,
- Be proactive with duties,
- Roll up the sleeves and capable of working and juggling multiple projects/tasks,
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit,
- Ability to maintain office management,
- Support entire team of employees, on an as needed basis,
- Be able to follow direction without micro-management,
- Follow through on all tasks and duties, and provide quality work.
- Be able to travel for specific company events,
- Not allergic to dogs, as we have a dog in house.
- A minimum of 2 years of prior Executive Assistant level experience
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Polished and professional presentation with the ability to represent the company in a multitude of environments
- Excellent communication - verbal and written communication skills Strong organizational skills and ability to handle concurrent, multiple job tasks with exceptional follow-through
- Proficient in Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and internet research
- Mac proficient a plus
Please send resume, cover letter, and head shot or similar photo with “Exec Asst.” noted in the subject header.